You’re probably wondering what’s actually in Alpha Brain…
That’s a great question.
Alpha Brain contains a trademarked blend, or ‘stack’, of natural substances that act as nootropics and help build an environment in which the brain can operate on all cylinders with increased mental clarity and improved memory.
This blend includes:
- Oat straw extract
- Huperzia Serrata
Let’s look at some of these ingredients in a little more detail.
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid that stimulates the brain to release more dopamine and serotonin, which helps improving attention and reaction times. One study found that L-Theanine has a positive effect on cerebral blood flow, cognition, and mood.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that improves cognitive and mental performance. Also, It helps boost motivation and focus almost as much as amphetamines like Adderall.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is a type of fat that helps maintain cellular function in the brain. as well as, helping people retain their cognitive functioning ability as they age.
- Oat straw extract: This compound has been shown to promote cognitive function when taken as part of a healthy, balanced, diet.
- Alpha-GPC: Alpha-GPC is a compound that aids the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. This has been shown to benefit patients with cognitive dysfunction.
- Huperzia Serrata: Huperzia Serrata helps the breakdown of acetylcholine while Huperzine has very strong neuroprotective properties.
- Bacopa: Bacopa is a perennial herb show to help nerve signal reception. This improves cognition and shorten choice reaction times. in addition, It helps reduce anxiety, depression, and stress while increasing reaction times.
- Pterostilbene: Pterostilbene promotes cellular integrity and protect brain and nerve cells.
- L-Leucine: L-Leucine is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) that helps the body synthesize protein.
Overall, these ingredients are considered safe when taken at the recommended doses. Alpha Brain contains extremely pure forms of these ingredients, so they have maximum bioavailability. They work in synergy to create a ‘drug-like’ boost in energy, focus, concentration, and creativity, without any of the side-effects of synthetic nootropics.